Your Campground or RV Park has one-of-a-kind features, so let us safeguard it with an expertly crafted policy specially designed to protect you from any potential risks.
Our custom tailored insurance solutions will provide the peace of mind that ensures your business thrives for years and decades to come.
Canadians have long enjoyed the thrill of camping in the wild and exploring Canada's many wonders from their RVs.
With over 4,300 campgrounds and RV parks across the nation offering a wide range of exciting experiences for campers, it is no wonder why so many Canadians embark on camping trips every year.
According to data from Statistics Canada, the number of Canadians who went camping in 2021 was approximately 15.1 million, representing about 41% of the population. The majority of these campers (75%) camped in Canada, while the remaining 25% camped in the United States or internationally. The most popular type of camping among Canadians was tent camping, followed by RV or trailer camping and cabin or cottage rentals.
Campground and RV park owners should be aware that insurance coverage can provide invaluable protection in unforeseen circumstances such as unexpected bodily injury claims or weather-related catastrophes; giving them peace of mind when welcoming visitors on premises.
We help Canadian Business Owners craft the perfect insurance policy for their business.
Business Insurance can be complicated. We're here to help.